WITH THE SUFI HEALING METHOD
The Barzakh Foundation is an Islamic social organization located in Jakarta, Indonesia, which has opened a worldwide service to cure HIV/AIDS patients using the Sufi Healing method. The service is FREE, since the Barzakh Foundation is a non-profit organization.
Further cooperation with individuals or organizations who are dealing with HIV/AIDS is needed to perform this service. HIV/AIDS patients can contact the Barzakh Foundation directly using E-mail or fax.
The Foundation regards HIV/AIDS disease as a serious threat to humanity. A great empathy and attention are needed to prevent further spreading and to cure the already infected patients using every way which is acceptable by human laws and morality or religion.
The Foundation has committed itself to give treatment to HIV/AIDS patients using Sufi Healing method, which has been practiced for the last 20 years by its counselor, Muhammad Zuhri (a Sufi Master from Indonesia), to cure many people with cancer, mental illness, leukemia, impotency, paralysis, etc.
The Foundation accepts help from every individual and organization that is dealing with HIV/AIDS by spreading information about this service.
ABOUT SUFI HEALING
The Sufis are spiritual teachers within Islam. One of their responsibilies is to maintain and transmit the hidden, deeper knowledge contained in the Holy Qur’an. For the Sufis, the supreme object of life is to serve and obey God, to emulate His divine attributes, and thereby to earn His pleasure. Among the service to humanity, that which the Sufis consider superior to all others is the healing of the sick. Their method is called the Sufi Healing.
There are four kinds of healing methods known to us:
- Traditional (acupuncture, herb remedies, etc.)
- Spiritual (yoga, magnetism, hypnotism, breath exercise, etc.)
- Divine Spiritual Power
The Sufi healing method is an Islamic healing method using Divine spiritual power practiced exclusively by the Sufis for centuries. The basic principle in Sufi Healing is that the True Healer is God Himself, the Sufis only act as mediators.
The physical healing methods of the Sufis derive first from the Holy Qur’an and second from the traditions and actions of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). The Sufis use four things in their treatment of diseases: prayers, medicine, by practicing something, or using specific things.
Prayers in Islam is known as salat, a specific practice combining body movements and reciting of Qur’anic verses and supplications, which must be performed five times a day. While the true purpose of salat and fasting are to reach God’s proximity, it can also give spiritual nourishment and harmonize the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual life, if done properly.
Traditional medicine or therapy (water therapy, aromatherapy, etc.) sometimes also used by the Sufis depending on the condition of the patient.
Zikr, simply translated as "Divine remembrance", is also practiced as a method to cure mental or physical illness. It is performed by repeating holy verses or God’s attributes either individually or in a group, usually under supervision of a Sufi teacher.
The Sufis also combine the using of God’s attributes and holy verses with prayer in a specific and complex method. The formulations may be written on a paper, bone, or leather, which is called wifq. Those things are to be put it in a glass of water to be taken by the patient or buried in the ground, or carried around by the patient. The formulations can also be spoken aloud or in heart, or using many other ways. This can be applied not only to cure mental or physical illness, but also to solve family, financial, or social problem.
This last method uses power from God’s Angels for constructive purposes only, and it is not the same with voodoo, black magic, or witchcraft which use the power from jinn or evil spirits which can be used for destructive purposes.
Those who are interested to know more about Sufi Healing, or Sufism, are suggested to read this book:
Shaykh Hakim Moinuddin Chishti. THE BOOK OF SUFI HEALING. New York: Inner Traditions International, Ltd., 1985.
THE HIV/AIDS TREATMENT
To cure the HIV/AIDS patients, the Foundation’s Sufi Master practices two ways : the first is through body contact (for those who could come to us) and the second is by simple self meditation (for far away patients) at a specific hour and day, at the same time the Sufi Master will also perform prayers.
In the prayer, the Sufi Master will mention the patient’s name and his/her mother’s name.
As a complimentary, patients will also be given "wifq" (piece of paper containing holy verses) which must be carried along with the patient or to be put inside a glass of drinking water. Complete instructions will be sent along with the wifq.
The treatment does not use any traditional herb or medicine or any chemical substances, so it will not yield side effects.
We accept patients from every country regardless of their sex, race or religion.
Persons with HIV or AIDS who want to join our service should accept terms of agreement listed below:
- The patient must already have been tested HIV+.
- The Foundation give treatment only to cure the HIV/AIDS disease.
- The patient should follow every procedure with discipline.
- The patient should give his/her full name, his/her mother’s name, his/her mail address to the Foundation using E-mail or fax, and the Foundation will guard its secrecy.
- The patient should wait for its turn to have the treatment. We will respond your request by sending a treatment schedule.
- The Foundation will send the wifq and the instruction kit via airmail for patients who are not able to come to Jakarta. For those who want to come directly to us should arrange an appointment at least one month in advance (please use the E-mail or fax).
- The Foundation will give all its best to serve every patient.
- During the treatment, the patient should send medical analysis report to the Foundation regularly.
- While undergoing the treatment, the patient must NOT practice other spiritual-based treatment or therapy (yoga ,etc.) at the same time. While medicine or vitamins as prescribed by the doctor are suggested to be taken.
- The patient should avoid every activity with HIV risk (e.g. sex intercourse with HIV potential persons) during and after the treatment.
- In order to speed up the healing process, all patients are advised to maximize all religious activities (pray to God, leave all bad behaviors, etc.) according to his or her own belief.
- The service is FREE. The Foundation will not charge anything to the patients.
- The effective time of the treatment is 3 (three) months, the Foundation will stop the treatment if the patient is not cured after 6(six) months. We must remember that this treatment is using prayers and the result is up to God.
- The Foundation does not give any guarantee of this service, and thus are free from every charge from the patients, their families and/or communities.
HIV/AIDS patients who agree with all terms of agreement listed above can join this service by filling out a registration form at http://www.pakmuh.com/aidsbrze.htm, or send the data required by using e-mail, fax, or mail service. The Foundation will guard the secrecy of all patients’ data. If the form doesn’t work please send e-mail directly to Barzakh Foundations at : firstname.lastname@example.org
All patients must send us this data:
- Patient’s full name
- Patient’s mother maiden’s name
- Patient’s e-mail
- Patient’s postal address (optional)
Jalan Bangka Raya no.18-A
Phone/Fax: (62-21) 71790355