A Nutritional Approach to Overcoming and Preventing Childhood Illness
by Zoltan Rona M.D.
If parents only knew the options they have when it comes to treating their children’s chronic illnesses. But most never make the connection between illness and allergies. So, they continue relying only on mainstream medicine – hiding the symptoms, ignorning the causes.
Now, bestselling author Zoltan P. Rona, M.D. makes the connection for parents. In his latest book, Childhood Illness and the Allergy Connection, he provides alternative and complimentary options for effectively curing and preventing asthma, chronic ear infections, hyperactivity, and behavorial disorders in their children.
Childhood Illness and the Allergy Connection empowers parents to stop putting their child’s health solely in the hands of drugs, allergy shots, and other chemically intensive therapies. It tells readers what they need to know about:
- Taking the traditional view of childhood allergies several steps further
- Identifying and treating food allergies
- Rescuing their children from the dangerous and repetitious prescription cycle
- Utilizing natural treatments for allergy-connected illnesses
- Dealing effectively with conventional doctors and medical politics
Options for Treating Your Child’s Chronic Illness
If parents only knew the options they have when it comes to treating their children’s chronic illnesses. But most never make the connection between illness and allergies. This book provides alternative and complimentary options for effectively curing and preventing asthma, chronic ear infections, hyperactivity, and behavioral disorders in their children.
Table of Contents
- 1. Expanding the Traditional View of Childhood Allergies
- 2. Testing for Allergies and Related Problems
- 3. Childhood Allergies and Nutrition
- 4. Childhood Allergies and Infection
- 5. Additional Causes of the Childhood Illness-Allergy Connection
- 6. Creating Childhood Superimmunity
- 7. Natural Treatments for Other Allergy-Connected Illnesses
- 8. Dealing Effectively with Conventional Doctors and Medical Politics
- App. I. Sources of Common Food Allergens
- App. II. Diets and Food Components
- App. III. Vitamin, Mineral, and Herb Suppliers
- App. IV. Practitioner Referrals, Information, and Support Groups
- Further Reading
About the Author
Zoltan P. Rona, M.D., has been a practicing physician for eighteen years and is a past president of the Canadian Holistic Medical Association. He is the author of the bestselling books The Joy of Health and Return to the Joy of Health, as well as co-author of the Complete Candida Yeast Guidebook.